- Assists in standing or sitting
- Seat lifts up to 70% of users weight
- Foam cushion reduces pressure
- Adjustable weight settings
- Portable, move from room to room
UPEASY Seat Assist™ is a portable seat lift cushion that helps you sit down and get up from a chair more easily. This manual lifting seat cushion works on most armchairs and sofas (next to an armrest) and folds flat for easy portability.
The Upeasy Seat Lift assists those who are living with Parkinson's, arthritis and other joint ailments to sit and stand more easily.
How to Use:
• Adjust the seat lifting cushion to appropriate weight setting.
• Place center of the UPEASY Seat Assist on a stable seating surface. The front of UPEASY seat lift should slightly overhang the front of the armchair.
• To lower, sit and lean back slightly for a slow decent.
• To rise, start to get up by leaning forward slightly. Push off with your arms and the seat lifting cushion will begin to lift and assist.
Note: The UpLift UpEasy seat assist is not designed to be used with a reclining chair.
|Seat Height (closed)||2"|
|Seat Height (open)||10"|
|Lifting Capacity - UPE-1||95 to 220 lbs.|
|Lifting Capacity - UPE-3||200 tp 340 lbs.|
|Product Weight||10 lbs.|
"My mother is 91 years-old and suffers from arthritis. When I first got the UPEASY Seat Assist™ for her, she was afraid to use it. But the minute she sat on it, she loved it. Now I can see a noticeable difference in her ability to get up unassisted. Not only that, but it has changed her mental attitude completely."
Elk Grove Village, IL
SKU: UPE-1, UPE-3, UPE1, UPE3, Lifting Cushion, Lift Cushion,
Uplift by Carex