- Unisex design
- Three zippers for easier access
- Makes changing adult brief easier
- Available in seven sizes
CareZips® are unisex pants for daytime wear specific to the Incontinent Adult Market. The features of CareZips® pants are:
- The unisex three-zippered construction (patented) allows for quick and easy full-frontal opening from waist down to the knees giving wider access to change an adult brief.
- Two-side zippers from waist to knee and the strategically placed 3rd zipper from inside one knee all the way up and down to the other inside knee create access unlike any other pants.
- The two side zippers are sewn forward away from the hip bone to avoid rolling onto a zipper pull. Two small snaps are at the top of each side zipper.
- Legs are slightly tapered for style and to prevent dragging.
- Durable for home laundry.
- Fabric is 7% spandex, 21% rayon and 72% polyester.
"I purchased the pants for my 89 year mother-in-law who is handicapped. They are a godsend...they wear well, are comfortable and they make changing and bathroom breaks so much easier. You cannot tell they are not traditional pants and she loves that! I appreciate that you get them shipped out so quickly. Thank you." Diana, 12-13-19.
SKU: 2885, 2886, 2887, 2888, 2889, 2890, 2891, Incontinence Pant, Incontinence Pants, Incontinence Trouser, Incontinence TrouserCareZips®