The Transfer Handle Plus® Rotating Adjustable Hospital Bed Transfer Handle
The Transfer Handle® Plus is a patient assist handle that provides security while facilitating getting into and out of bed. The handle is designed to fit on either spring-based or pan-based hospital style beds and is available in either a single handle or double handle model.
Benefits of The Transfer Handle®
- Handle locks at 45°, 90°, and 180° in both directions, so removal isn't necessary in case of emergency
- Handle adjusts in height between 19.25" and 22.25" in one inch increments
- Designed specifically for entrapment avoidance
- Easily attaches to hospital bed frame and with only an adjustable wrench
- Heavy duty • Weight capacity is 600 lbs.
WARNING:California's Proposition 65
The Transfer Handle® Specs
|Specification ||1025H ||1125H |
|Style ||Single ||Double |
|Outside Handle Width ||5.625" ||5.625" |
|Inside Handle Width ||3.875" ||3.875" |
|Handle Height ||19.25" - 22.25" ||19.25" - 22.25" |
|Weight Capacity ||600 lbs. ||600 lbs. |
Here are some helpful user guides/manuals.