- Cushioned 13 inch wide (long) grip, contoured for ergonomic comfort
- Configurable to 14.5" h (from top of box spring) for standard mattresses
- Configurable to 20" h for pillow-top mattresses up to 12" thick
- Fits all size home beds: king, queen, double, full, twin
- Lightweight and compact
- All steel tubing
- Supports up to 300 lbs
You Save: $34.95
M-Rail Bed Rail
M-Rail Adult Bed Rails are compact bed rails for those who don't want anything too large blocking access to their beds. M-Rail adult bed rails are padded, contoured, ergonomic handrails which fits snugly against your mattress.
M-Rail Bed Rail Benefits
The easy bedside mobility solution, M-Rail adult bed rails help you reposition yourself in bed to get comfortable, as well as assist in sitting-up, getting out of bed, balancing yourself, standing or transferring to a chair or wheelchair.
Adult Bed Rails: Who Should Use Them?
Those who are looking for a bed rail to help the move in bed and get in and out of bed, those who might need a reminder of the edge of the bed to discourage falling out, those with back pain or arthritis, Parkinson's and stroke patients, as well as those recuperating from surgical procedures of injuries.
How to Assemble M-Rail Bed Rail Adult Bed Rails
These instructions are meant for information only. When assembling your adult bed rails, please refer to the illustrated, detailed instructions enclosed with your M-Rail adult bed rails.
1. Place the M-Rail bed rail handle over the posts of the base rails. (If your mattress is 6-7 inches high, you will not need the midsection, or "H" assembly, of the bed rail for additional height.) Assemble the M-Rail handle with the base bars and make sure all the spring buttons are securely locked in place. Important: the space between the lower cross bar and the mattress should not exceed 3 inches.
2. If you have a thicker mattress, you should add the "H" bar assembly to the M-Rail bed rail handle for extra height. Assemble the M-Rail bed rail handle and the "H" bar assembly with the base bars and make sure all the spring buttons are securely locked into place. Important: the space between the lower cross bar and the mattress should not exceed 3 inches.
Installation Tip: If you experience difficulty assembling the "H" bar to the M-rail bed rail handle, loosen the screws on the H bar, assemble the m-tail handle and the h-bar together and re-tighten the screws. Use an Allen key (provided).
Fitting the M-Rail Bed Rail On Your Bed
1. Slide the assembled base rails between the mattress and the box spring, base or bed frame support.
2. Lie on the bed and position the M-Rail bed rail at the most comfortable gripping distance.
3. Undo elastic bands on the nylon webbing and run the webbing between the mattress and box spring, base or bed frame, and return under the box spring, base or bed frame, bringing it back to the handle side.
4. Clip the locking buckles together and pull each strap end to secure tightly. (please see "Cautions and Warnings"
5. Ensure that the two webbing straps of your adult bed rails are straight and parallel, and are pulled tightly, secured against the box spring, base or bed frame edge.
6. Tuck the excess webbing under the mattress support or cut it off to avoid any tripping hazard.
SKU: M-Rail, 75538Clarke Healthcare